- Designed and implemented from scratch a horizontally scalable distributed application using Spring Batch, capable of scheduling the execution of over 4000 jobs per day to mine and parse a large number of documents from various sources and formats
- Designed and implemented from scratch a data integration pipeline, comprising around 10 microservices, to process millions of documents daily to enable advanced search capabilities for the company's clients
- Designed and implemented from scratch an authentication and authorization OAuth2 based subsystem protecting an environment of 200+ microservices
- Reviewed and defined API concepts as a member of the API and Software Architecture Boards.
- Developed multiple libraries that were widely used within the company, including solutions for authentication, persistence (Postgres and Mongo), caching (Redis and Hazelcast), and REST calls
- Conducted numerous POCs in various domains
eCare portal is an online system of contract management system for Deutsche Telekom
- Implemented back-end and front-end tasks
- Led a team of up to 5 people
- Played the role of deputy architect in a team of 30 developers
- Developed back-end
- Designed and implemented a few prototypes.
- Participated in the design of the whole system.
- Replaced Java EE technologies with Spring, including DI and SOAP web services
2012 ? 2013: Visiting Researcher at Ilmenau University of Technology, Ilmenau, Germany
2009 ? 2010: Trainee at Ilmenau University of Technology, Ilmenau, Germany
2007 ? 2010: Java Developer at Exigen Services, St. Petersburg, Russia
2007 ? 2007: Trainee at Starsoft Development Labs, St. Petersburg, Russia
2010 ? 2013
Postgraduate study, ITMO University, St. Petersburg, Russia
2008 ? 2010
M. Eng., ITMO University, St. Petersburg, Russia
2004 ? 2008
B. Eng., ITMO University, St. Petersburg, Russia
Oracle Certified Expert, Java EE 6 Web Services Developer
Sun Certified Business Component Developer for the Java EE 5
Sun Certified Programmer for the Java Platform, Standard Edition 6
OOP, OOD, Design Patterns, Clean Code, DDD, SOA, Microservices
Java SE, Java EE (JSP/Servlets, EJB, JMS, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, JPA/Hibernate), Spring (Boot, Batch, Data, MVC, Security, WS), AWS (S3, Lambda, Step Functions, DynamoDB), Elasticsearch, Kafka, Redis, XML/XSD/XSL, SQL, JDBC
JDK, Postman, Maven, Docker, Ambassador, Kubernetes
Publications on request
Direktester geht's nicht! Ganz einfach Freelancer finden und direkt Kontakt aufnehmen.