- Collaborated closely with cross-functional teams, including developers, testers, product managers, and automotive OEMs, to define requirements, and design constraints.
- Responsible for the design and development of user interfaces for in-car infotainment systems, ensuring a seamless user experience while complying with Android Automotive guidance and industry standards.
- Collaborated closely with developers to ensure the accurate implementation, providing assets and deliverables to the development teams, promptly resolving any UI/UX issues that emerged during the development process.
- Implemented design systems and style guides to maintain design consistency across multiple design domains.
- Documenting design specifications, guidelines, and best practices to enhance communication and knowledge sharing within the team.
- Created wireframes, interactive prototypes, and user flows to visualize and communicate design concepts effectively with customers and developers.
- Remained well-informed about industry trends, emerging technologies, and best practices in automotive UX design.
Worked in a cross-functional team using Agile Design method to build a new feature ?Range Calculator in Fazua app from initial concept to MVP.
- Initiate product discovery and redefine problem statements with user interviews and product research.
- Facilitate user interviews, ideation, and user testing?s.
- Use learnings to optimize experience by re-iterating solutions and designing UI from wireframe, prototype to conducting usability testing.Collaborate with a project manager, an AI engineer and two front-backend developers
- Collaborated with the client and a web developer to redesign school website and online material for the school's social media.
- Conducting research and designing UI from wireframe and high-fidelity prototypeRebranded the school's cooperative identity.
Focused on creating new motorcycle and scooter models for the ASEAN market, from initial market research to product development
- Cooperated with design planning team to conduct user interview for ASEAN market
- Designed and developed Yamaha XSR155s speedometer interface and other models
- Created various design proposals with user persona, detail sketches and digital sketches to present to management and to other branchesCollaborated with engineering teams to develop prototypes and production models
Direktester geht's nicht! Ganz einfach Freelancer finden und direkt Kontakt aufnehmen.