Supply chain professional, risk advisor and university lecturer with over 11 years of experience in supply chain, procurement/sourcing (FMCG, agriculture, pharmaceutical and chemicals), stakeholder relations, int. trade and shipping, demand & supply planning, logistics operations, research methods and risk, lean & project management areas.
- Ownership for decisions
- Leadership to bring results
- Continuous learner
- Multitasking, Adaptive and Communication, Negotiation
- Proven track of design and implementation to transform Supply Chain into Value Chain with relevant projects and operations.
- Saving initiatives launched for the logistics operations in the South Korean and Turkish customs in which total saving was over USD 150.000 in 2017 and 2018 at SC Johnson.
- Arrangement of monthly presentations related to risk management (operational) topics at Rollease Acmeda.
- Top performance at Amazon during the Black Friday and Cyber Monday periods -2021- to meet with the highest rate of on-time order management fulfilling customer expectations (aka. zero misses for last mile deliveries to the customers).
- PR-to-PO transformation initiative launched at Bayer delivering 4 hours of time saving for each transaction on SAP.
- Organising training sessions for global teams (in Spain, Italy, Turkey and India) at Bayer as part of the SAP and Ariba implementation project throughout the global change management process. It included cross-departmental process of indirect services, biotechnology & healthcare devices, pharma raw materials and packaging etc.
- Leading workshops and reporting activities at GBSB with multi-disciplinary approach regarding sustainability, commodity markets, lean improvement initiatives, business impact analysis, competitive business strategies, macro-economic trends and AI in cross-industrial practices.