1. Analyzing requirements and identifying business problems and
finding methods to solve them.
2. Design OLTP DB and DWH for the needs of the Data Science
Department; Managing technical problems; Processing large
amounts of data using mathematical analysis techniques,
creating high-quality data.
3. Optimizing solutions and structuring them for business value.
4. Planning task flow and sprints, prioritization tasks, and
coordinating the Data Science team.
5. Realising and presenting new features for the customer.
6. Writing SQL queries, PL/SQL scripts, and code reviews.
7. Hiring, interviewing, and onboarding new developers.
8. Designing CI/CD processes for ML flows and preparing technical