Teijin is one of the world?s leading manufacturers of carbon fiber products. With Tenax®
carbon fibers and composites, Teijin offers innovative solutions for aerospace, automotive, industry, energy, electronics and sporting goods.
- Carrying out the duties of a safety expert and environmental officer (espPollution control and incident officer) for the Heinsberg Oberbruch plant
- Advice and support for all employees, in particular the plant manager and the central HSE management in matters of environmental, health & safety and energy management
- Advice in all matters of occupational safety and accident prevention and environmental protection
- Development of solutions to improve occupational safety and environmental protection as well as active, partly self-responsible implementation and subsequent performance review
- Carry out safety inspections and internal audits and implement measures derived from them Creation of safety and environmental documents, e.g. Risk assessments, safety instructions, operating instructions according to GefStoffV and BetrSichV, etc.
- Participation in safe working area and workplace design as well as building and plant planning
- Conception and implementation of training on the above-mentioned topics Creation of related documentation, reports and templates Ensure occupational safety, fire and building protection
- Implementation of the requirements of the fire protection concept (installation of fire alarm systems, structural fire protection, training of operational forces, compilation of fire protection regulations in accordance with DIN 14096
- Reduce the processing time of site-specific or conditional risk assessments by 50% and increase the implementation rate by 80%.
- Technical support and approval in accordance with BImSchG for the construction and operation of a plant for the production of carbon fiber base bodies with an industrial robot, as well as a surface treatment facility for carbon fibers with solvent use and the preparation of an explosion protection document