BSH Hausgeräte GmbH is the largest manufacturer of home appliances in Europe and one of the leading companies in the sector worldwide.
- Concept Cloud first Infrastructure for e-Commerce Microservice based application architecture
- Design and migrate Infrastructure/Architecture for AWS with several Cloud Services
- Design and implement Infrastructure as Code
- Introduce and Integrate Git Ops paradigm.
- Technical leadership shaping the IT-Infrastructure
- successfully transitioned infrastructure to a highly available multi-region (worldwide) HA EKS Kubernetes cluster
- Introduce Gitub Workflows
- Implement CI/CD pipelines with GitHub and Argo CD
- Integrate NewRelic for monitoring
- Help to introduce internal caching and routing solutions
Technical stacks and environment
- Java/Spring boot B2C/B2B Apps
- Node.js framework based Frontend applications
- GraphQl backend application
- Several middleware and core microservices
- Aws, EKS Kubernetes,
- Helm charts/Kustomize ..
- GraphQl Server/ Apollo Client
- Terraform/ Terragrunt based infrastructure as code
- CI and CD pipeline with GitHub Enterprise
- Argocd/ Argoflow
- Secret management/ Vault /Sealed
- Grafana , Prometheus, fluentd ?
- Elasticsearch/ Redis/ MySQL