With over 15 years of relevant experience in the SAP security space, I believe I am an excellent fit for the role and would be an asset to your team.
Allow me to highlight some key qualifications and experiences that make me a strong candidate for this position:
- Completed my B. Tech in Electronics and Communications Engineering and specialized in Industrial Electronics and Instrumentation from the Government Institute of Electronics.
- I have a total of 23 years of experience, out of which 15 years have been dedicated to working as an SAP Basis and Security Consultant. In the initial days of my career, I started with Windows administration and networking, and I also completed CCNA certification.
- I have extensive experience in End-to-End implementations of S/4 Hana Public Cloud, Private Cloud, and On-premises systems.
- Proficient in SAP ECC, BW, HCM GRC, and SAP Cloud products such as SAP IAS, IPS, and BTP.
Throughout my career, I have consistently demonstrated my ability in the field of SAP Security. I am a highly adaptable and proactive individual, accustomed to working in fast-paced and multicultural environments. I thrive in collaborative settings and possess excellent communication and problem-solving skills.Germany's rich cultural heritage, technological advancements, and commitment to innovation have always fascinated me. Currently, I hold a Germany Dependent Visa, which permits me to work in the country.
As A Sap Security Consultant, responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining Sap Security solutions. This includes designing and developing security solutions to meet customer requirements; managing the implementation of existing and new security solutions; working closely with the management team to ensure a smooth process.
- Having Total 23 years of Exp in which 15 years as SAP Consultant.
- Working as SAP Lead consultant in Infosys from Dec 2021 to till the date.
- Working as SAP Application Architect in IBM from July 2009 to Dec 2021.
- Worked as a SAP Software Engineer in Computer Science Corporation (CSC) from Oct 2008 to June 2009.
- Worked as IT Engineer in CMC Limited (TATA Enterprise) from Feb 2000 to Oct 2008.
S/4 Hana Security/SAP Cloud system administration
- End to end implementation of S/4 Hana Public cloud 2208 and gathering requirements and documenting S/4 HANA Security Strategy and framework
- Implementation experience on S/4 Hana Private Cloud edition with BTP Launchpad services.
- Experience SAP BTP Security Administration.
- Experience on SAP Identity authentication/ Identity provision services.
- Expert in design and building roles for S/4 HANA 1909/2020 (Transactional / UI5/Fact sheets)
- Experience on SAP cloud systems like SAP IAS, IPS, BTP SAP Ariba, SAP Enable Now and SAP Analytical Cloud.
SAP Security administration (R/3, BW/ BPC /GRC and HCM)
- Expertise in Security Administration in SAP R/3.
- Creating and modifying Single, Derived and Composite Roles using Profile Generator
- Good experience of Authorizations and its objects, creation of roles and its administration.
- Mass user creation using SCAT (SECAT) and SAP GUI Script (VBI) recording and playback.
- Creating/ Release transport request using CHARM. (Change request management).
- Create/generate security related reports using SQVI by adding multiple tables.
- Strong experience on HR security implementation and redesign
- Experience on GRC 5.3, 10, 10.1 and 12
- Experience on Risk analysis and remediation Component.
- Work experience on Fire fighter configuration and support acidity.
- Experience BW security BI 7.0 from Reporting authorization objects to AA objects.
- Assigning teams to user BPC users. Design and build of brand-new roles for BPC 10 HANA Landscape and move the changes to production system successfully.
- Involved in making of business process documents.
- Client administration.
- Well versed with Transport management system.