SAP S4/HANA migration, upgrade, carveout and Industry 4.0 data integration
Review, Audits, Sparring, Project Realignment & Rescue
- He joined SAP in 1990 and soon became a respected technical development mentor and author on many international projects. He has conducted projects on all releases of R/3 and S4/HANA and also advises on SAP replacement.
Mentoring Technology and IT Strategy for Industry 4.0 Design and Integration
- The candidate is your sparring partner for your IT strategy. In case your current project partner has thrown your project into turmoil, he has the team at hand to act professionally, put out fires and change actions from PowerPoint to real actions.
Education on Agriculture 4.0 for rural areas in Africa and Asia
- He is a pioneer of Industry 4.0 - the use of artificial intelligence to process Big Data collected through the Internet of Things. He is developing strategies to extend the concept to agriculture and the Blue Economy.
Bridgehead and nearshore-offshore consulting (India, China, Middle East, Africa)
- Africa will double its population every 20 years. His big mission is to bring knowledge and practical technology education to the rapidly growing young generation in rural Africa, the Caribbean, the Pacific and Asia.
- The candidate has established a deep industry network and good political relationships in the high technology sectors for nearshore/offshore activities in India, Middle East, China, Africa (Morocco, Senegal, Mauritius, Malawi) and Eastern Europe.
Evangelist of the digital future for Industry 4.0.
The candidate is a board-level mentor for Industry 4.0 and Evolution by Design and a respected international conference speaker. He teaches the use of Artificial Intelligence in building holistic Zero Waste ecosystems for Agriculture and Wildlife 4.0 as well as Healthcare 4.0 and Logistics & Mobility 4.0. He may be known to many as an SAP guru, but he also has a reputation as a protagonist for Ultra-Large Distributed Cloud Computing and Artificial Intelligence since 1984 when he founded his own consultancy. Through his writings, talks and consulting, he helps companies get the best value from their investments. He helps governments and companies in emerging markets with his international network to find ways to play in the top business league and shows European companies opportunities in India, China, Asia, MENA and Africa. The candidate is a true practitioner and follows the education-first paradigm. He does not stop at theory, but teaches practical approaches to emerging technology trends and standards such as Internet of Things and Industry 4.0, SOA and cloud integration, cybersecurity and blockchain family, Big Data and artificial intelligence. He has travelled with his high-calibre team to most continents to convey the essence of Economy 4.0 to decision-makers in companies and governments and to accompany global transformation projects for building great strategies for the future. He predicted many years ago that digital transformation will turn the rules for the global economy upside down and open up unprecedented opportunities for emerging economies to become leaders in a future technology sector, as is already proving to be a reality in India and China. This firm specialises in rescuing large international SAP and software transformation projects. 50 Experts Consortium is a global consulting firm for future technology strategies. Keywords
- SAP R/3
- SAP PI
- Project Rescue
- Trouble Shooting
- Digital Transformation
- Artificial Intelligence
- Cyber security
- Big Data
- Industries 4.0
- Agriculture 4.0
- Precision Farming
- Smart Cities
- Project Management
Artificial Intelligence for health sciences1988
Asia travels as electronics scout1989
Robotics and industry automation1990
SAP R/2 implementation1992
Industry automation and Integration1998
SAP development lead; Elastic Cloud, ESB and EDI2002
Agile manifesto, SCRUM, Hologramming 2004
SOA, EAI and Big data with SAP2009
India and China Onsite/Offshore2011
Cyber Physical Systems, Industries 4.02013
IoT, Big Data Artificial Intelligence2016
S4/Hana Migrations and Implementations2017
Cyber security, autonomous systems2018
Agriculture 4.0 for Africa and Caribbean2021
Woven Africa Education in Agriculture 4.0