1) Safety audit performed: Process qualification acc. ASIL C/D and continuous improvement.
2) Safety project management together with project managers in terms of Q/C/T.
3) Any safety issues (7 ~ 8 safety engineers) at each discipline controlled / managed.
4) Safety application to Battery Management System for LV (ASIL C).
1) Foster proper safety culture within the organization (responsible for the FuSi at Business Unit level).
2) Control any safety issues using escalation channel w.r.t Functional Safety with top management.
3) Safety project management together with project managers in terms of Q/C/T.
4) Manage / Support all safety engineers for each project (not only technical aspects but also formal aspects).
5) ompany specific process deployment satisfying ISO-26262 and its integration into development process.
6) Gap-analysis with internal development process and support processes.
7) ISO-26262 certification for sensor product: limited to part 2, 7, and 8.
8) Internal process and guidelines audited from TÜV SÜD.
9) Safety application to (future) brake system incl, EPB (Electric Park Brake).
10) Safety trainings for internal/external colleagues (competence management plan).
11) Elaboration to create system safety architecture for brake system to support autonomous driving.
1) Automatic temperature controller H/W circuit design in vehicle system.
2) H/W development acc. V-cycle model.
3) H/W requirement & design specification with regard to system design requirements.
4) H/W circuit verification and testing with system
validation incl, EMC trouble shooting.
(simulation, prototyping, FMEA and worst-case analysis etc)
5) Customer satisfaction with internal/external guidelines and program.
6) Production follow-up and cooperation with related teams for successful SOP.
- 2 projects in SOP (completed)
- 3 running projects
Functional Safety Lead
Project Safety Manager
Functional Safety Manager
Functional Safety Expert