ATTRIBUTES & SKILLS
- RESULT?ORIENTED AND COMMITTED ?DOER?
- LEADERSHIP AND PEOPLE DEVELOPMENT SKILLS
- 20?YEAR EXPERIENCE IN PRODUCT AND CUSTOMER FACING ROLES
- 5?YEAR EXPERIENCE IN TEAM MANAGEMENT
Employment History2022 - today
- Product design and management for an international high?tech company. Innovation and creative work.
Role: FREELANCE PRODUCT OWNER
Design and launch of a MVP SaaS product for subcontractor project management.
2020 - 2022
- Design of a MVP (www.buildandrun.com): research and discovery of user detailed workprocesses, interactive mockup with a UX designer.
- Detailed backlog specifications, agile development and management of a remote development team in Slovakia (Angular, Java Spring boot, Postgre on Google Kubernetes)
- Daily virtual standups, sprint demos, progress and roadmap reviews with management
Role: PRODUCT OWNER
Product management for a new SaaS platform dedicated to the reuse of excavated earth, based on the parsing of soil chemical analysis results.
2019 - 2020
- MVP launch: business needs analysis and design of UX/UI mockups (Figma), customer demo, beta tests and agile product development (PHP, React)
- Daily technical follow-up, backlog specifications (User stories) in Jira
- PoC for truck plates tracking app: Customisation and integration with Google Cloud Vision (Node.js, Python)
Role: SALES MANAGER for Germany/Switzerland - DACH
2014 - 2019
- Indirect Sales with a network of partners in Germany, Switzerland and Poland.
Role: HEAD OF PRODUCT MANAGEMENT
Product management for the SaaS (Datametrie, RUM BI analytics) and on¬premise monitoring product lines.
2012 - 2013
- Product Management : technical specifications (user stories, Roadmap), agile development follow-up (Scrum/ Kanban reviews...). Technical support escalation
- Presales: creation of sales collaterals and product presentations, generic and customised pricing. Competitive analysis (battle cards).
- External company representation : Lead generation based on White papers and Webinars, speaker in events (MWC Barcelona, CRIP Paris, etc.), product trainings.
Role: MANAGING DIRECTOR NORDICS, STOCKHOLM (Sweden)
2007 - 2012
- Regional Nordics management: 10 people in Sweden, Finland and Norway
- General responsibility for Sales, technical support, Budget & HR
- Product migration further to the takeover of Sitescanner AB. Customer churn reduction from 20% to 10%
Role: CUSTOMER CARE MANAGER
2000 - 2005
- Hiring and management of a team of 9 support engineers
- Technical support, Incident and Problem Management
- Project Management: Deployment of on-premise monitoring solutions
Role: SALES SUPPORT ENGINEER
Customer: NORTEL GERMANY
- 2004 - 2005 in London
- 2000 - 2004 in Munich
Multi-country presales support for a major carrier account (Telefonica/O2 in the UK, Germany and Ireland, 200 MUS$ sales annually).
2000 (6 Months)
- Bid Management (RFI/RFQ) across Nortel's wireless networks portfolio. Coordination of bid- response teams across Product Marketing experts, Engineering and Professional services, presentation to customers.
- Financial projections for labour and equipment costs, revenues.
- Key account activities: pricing of equipment, software and services, proposal follow up and participation in contract negotiations.
Customer: BOSCH TELECOM, Munich
Role: Software Engineer
- Computer Telephony Integration (CTI) with Bosch Telecom PABX: development in C++ and Visual Basic of telephony add-ons for MS Outlook